November 2, 2021 at 3:00pm
Looking for a COOL job? Work with us this winter!
JOB FAIR: Tuesday, Nov. 2 from 3 to 7 pm and Nov. 6 from 10 am to 2 pm.
Benefits to working at Great Bear include:
- $25 season passes for employee, spouses, and children at home under the age of 18
- Flexible hours (must be available to work holidays and weekends)
- Great, fun winter environment!
- Free ski and snowboard equipment rentals for employees
- Employees earn an ambassador pass for every 30 hours worked to redeem for themselves or give to family and friends (voucher valid for a lift ticket and equipment rental)
Positions available include:
Must be at least 14 years old
- Food Service: Prepare and serve quality food and beverage items while delivering an excellent guest experience. Starting wage $10.75/hr.
- Park Attendant: Assist with outside operations completing tasks such as line control, checking for lift tickets or parking cars. Team members will likely be stationed in an outdoor winter environment. Starting wage $10.25/hr.
Must be at least 16 years old
- Lift Operator: Operate both aerial and surface uphill transportation lifts, prioritizing guest safety. Team members may be stationed in an outdoor winter environment. Starting wage $10.25/hr.
- Guest Services: Sell lift tickets, equipment rental, snow sports lessons and retail items with efficiency and accuracy while delivering an excellent guest experience. Starting wage $10.25/hr.
- Rental Shop Technician: Distribute boots, skis and snowboards, and adjust bindings to individual specifications while delivering an excellent guest experience. Starting wage $10.25/hr.
- Terrain Park Crew: Assist with designing, building, and maintaining the takeoffs, landings, and manmade features of the Terrain Park. Team members will be in an outdoor winter environment. Starting wage $10.25/hr.
- Ski or Snowboard Instructor: Help improve guests’ skills on the snow by teaching ski and snowboard lessons in a friendly and encouraging manner. Must be able to ski or snowboard with moderate proficiency. No teaching experience required. Wage based on lessons taught.
Must be at least 18 years old
- Overnight Snowmaking: Make snow and perform any maintenance tasks as needed. Shift typically runs 9:30 p.m. – 6 a.m. Starting wage $12/hr.
- Maintenance: Make snow, prepare area for opening, and perform various area maintenance tasks. Starting wage $11.25/hr.
- Physical Requirements for Maintenance & Snowmaking include the ability to lift 50 pounds regularly, move safely over uneven terrain or in confined spaces, to work in extreme weather and to operate a snowmobile.
- Volunteer Ski Patrol: Patrollers work to promote ski safety, enforce area policies (where applicable), and help any injured guests. Training is available for applicants to get NSP certified who do not have a medical license.
If hired, team members must attend training on Saturday, Nov. 20. Season typically runs mid-December to mid-March.
If you are unable to attend Job Fair but still wish to apply, please email Alexa at email@example.com.
If you worked at Great Bear last year and wish to return, please contact your department manager. You do not need to attend Job Fair.