LOOKING FOR A COOL JOB?
Benefits of Working at Great Bear:
- $25 season passes for employees, spouses, and children at home under the age of 18 (not applicable to an employee’s siblings or parents)
- Flexible hours (must be available to work holidays and weekends)
- Great, fun winter environment!
- Free ski and snowboard equipment rentals for employees
- Employees earn an ambassador pass for every 30 hours worked to redeem for themselves or give to family and friends (voucher valid for a lift ticket and equipment rental)
The season typically runs from mid-December to mid-March.
For questions, please email Alexa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lift Operator: Operate both aerial and surface uphill transportation lifts, prioritizing guest safety. Team members may be stationed in an outdoor winter environment. Starting wage $10.25/hr (must be at least 16 years old)
- Volunteer Ski Patrol: Patrollers work to promote ski safety, enforce area policies (where applicable), and help any injured guests. Training is available for applicants to get NSP certified who do not have a medical license (must be at least 18 years old)