LOOKING FOR A COOL JOB?
Benefits of Working at Great Bear:
- $25 season passes for employees, spouses, and children at home under the age of 18
- Flexible hours (must be available to work holidays and weekends)
- Great, fun winter environment!
- Free ski and snowboard equipment rentals for employees
- Employees earn an ambassador pass for every 30 hours worked to redeem for themselves or give to family and friends (voucher valid for a lift ticket and equipment rental)
The season typically runs from mid-December to mid-March.
For questions, please email Alexa at email@example.com.
Must be at least 16 years old
- Lift Operator: Operate both aerial and surface uphill transportation lifts, prioritizing guest safety. Team members may be stationed in an outdoor winter environment. Starting wage $10.25/hr.
- Food Service: Prepare and serve quality food and beverage items while delivering an excellent guest experience. Starting wage $10.75/hr.
- Guest Services: Sell lift tickets, equipment rental, snow sports lessons and retail items with efficiency and accuracy while delivering an excellent guest experience. Starting wage $10.25/hr.
- Rental Shop Technician: Distribute boots, skis and snowboards, and adjust bindings to individual specifications while delivering an excellent guest experience. Starting wage $10.25/hr.
- Ski or Snowboard Instructor: Help improve guests’ skills on the snow by teaching ski and snowboard lessons in a friendly and encouraging manner. Must be able to ski or snowboard with moderate proficiency. No teaching experience required. Wage based on lessons taught.
Must be at least 18 years old
- Volunteer Ski Patrol: Patrollers work to promote ski safety, enforce area policies (where applicable), and help any injured guests. Training is available for applicants to get NSP certified who do not have a medical license.
If hired, team members must attend training on Saturday, Dec. 3.