LOOKING FOR A COOL JOB?
Benefits of Working at Great Bear:
- $25 season passes for employees and up to 5 family members (valid for spouses, parents, siblings, children & grandchildren of all ages).
- Flexible hours (must be available to work holidays and weekends)
- Great, fun winter environment!
- Free ski and snowboard equipment rentals for employees
- Employees earn an ambassador pass for every 30 hours worked to redeem for themselves or give to family and friends (voucher valid for a lift ticket and equipment rental)
The season typically runs from mid-December to mid-March. For questions, please email Alexa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MUST BE AT LEAST 16 YEARS OLD
- Lift Operator: Operate both aerial and surface uphill transportation lifts, prioritizing guest safety. Team members may be stationed in an outdoor winter environment. Starting wage $12.50/hr.
- Ski Instructors: Help improve guests’ skills on the snow by teaching ski lessons in a friendly and encouraging manner. Must be able to ski with moderate proficiency. No teaching experience required. Wage based on lessons taught.
MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD
- Overnight Snowmaking: Make snow and perform any maintenance tasks as needed. No experience required. Shift typically runs 9 p.m. – 6 a.m. Starting wage $14.50/hr. Physical Requirements: Ability to lift 50 pounds regularly, move safely over uneven terrain or in confined spaces, work in extreme weather, and operate a snowmobile.
- Maintenance: Make snow, prepare area for opening, and perform various area maintenance tasks. Starting wage $13.50/hr. Physical Requirements: Ability to lift 50 pounds regularly, move safely over uneven terrain or in confined spaces, work in extreme weather, and operate a snowmobile.
- Volunteer Ski Patrol: Patrollers work to promote ski safety, enforce area policies (where applicable), and help any injured guests. Training is available for applicants to get NSP certified who do not have a medical license.