Tickets are limited and only available online, reserve your spot today! This year, Great Bear will hold 4 sessions (weather permitting) scheduled for January 7, January 28, February 11 and February 25 from 9 pm to 11 pm!
Lazer Tubing Policy
- No promotions or discounts apply. Tickets purchased will be available to pick up the night of the event at 8:30 pm and are to be claimed by presenting the confirmation email at Guest Services.
- Tickets are non-refundable unless Great Bear Ski Valley cancels the event due to inclement weather or other unavoidable circumstances.
- Great Bear Ski Valley recommends that for safety reasons, pregnant women and children aged 4 and under or under 42 inches tall do not tube. All tubers must purchase a tube ticket and only one person is allowed per tube.
- The use of helmets is also recommended, but not required. Rental helmets are available at Guest Services.
- Ticket and tube included in price.
- Last run is 15 minutes before the end of each session