Nov 11 @ 10:00am - 2:00pm
Work with us this winter!
Apply at Job Fair on Nov. 11 from 10 am to 2 pm. If you are unable to attend, apply online.
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT GREAT BEAR:
- $25 season passes for employees and up to 5 family members (valid for spouses, parents, siblings, children & grandchildren of all ages).
- Flexible hours (must be available to work holidays and weekends)
- Great, fun winter environment!
- Free ski and snowboard equipment rentals for employees
- Employees earn an ambassador pass for every 30 hours worked to redeem for themselves or give to family and friends (voucher valid for a lift ticket and equipment rental)
The season typically runs from mid-December to mid-March.
MUST BE AT LEAST 14 YEARS OLD
- Food Service: Prepare and serve quality food and beverage items while delivering an excellent guest experience. Starting wage $12.50/hr.
- Park Attendant: Assist with outside operations completing tasks such as line control, checking for lift tickets or parking cars. Team members will likely be stationed in an outdoor winter environment. Starting wage is $12.00/hr.
- Guest Services: Sell lift tickets, equipment rental, snow sports lessons and retail items with efficiency and accuracy while delivering an excellent guest experience. Also maintain the cleanliness of the lodge. Starting wage $12.00/hr.
MUST BE AT LEAST 16 YEARS OLD
- Lift Operator: Operate both aerial and surface uphill transportation lifts, prioritizing guest safety. Team members may be stationed in an outdoor winter environment. Starting wage $12.50/hr.
- Ski & Snowboard Instructors: Help improve guests’ skills on the snow by teaching ski and snowboard lessons in a friendly and encouraging manner. Must be able to ski or snowboard with moderate proficiency. No teaching experience required. Wage based on lessons taught.
- Rental Shop Technician: Distribute boots, skis and snowboards, and adjust bindings to individual specifications while delivering an excellent guest experience. Starting wage $12.00/hr.
- Terrain Park Crew: Assist with designing, building, and maintaining the takeoffs, landings, and manmade features of the Terrain Park, as well as operating the rope tow. Team members will be in an outdoor winter environment.Starting wage $12.00/hr.
MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD
- Overnight Snowmaking: Make snow and perform any maintenance tasks as needed. No experience required. Shift typically runs 9 p.m. – 6 a.m. Starting wage $14.50/hr. Physical Requirements: Ability to lift 50 pounds regularly, move safely over uneven terrain or in confined spaces, work in extreme weather, and operate a snowmobile.
- Maintenance: Make snow, prepare area for opening, and perform various area maintenance tasks. Starting wage $13.50/hr. Physical Requirements: Ability to lift 50 pounds regularly, move safely over uneven terrain or in confined spaces, work in extreme weather, and operate a snowmobile.
- Volunteer Ski Patrol: Patrollers work to promote ski safety, enforce area policies (where applicable), and help any injured guests. Training is available for applicants to get NSP certified who do not have a medical license. LEARN MORE