- This event has passed.
November 12, 2022 @ 10:00am - 2:00pm
Work with us this winter!
Benefits to working at Great Bear include:
- $25 season passes for employee, spouses, and children at home under the age of 18
- Flexible hours (must be available to work holidays and weekends)
- Great, fun winter environment!
- Free ski and snowboard equipment rentals for employees
- Employees earn an ambassador pass for every 30 hours worked to redeem for themselves or give to family and friends (voucher valid for a lift ticket and equipment rental)
- Employee’s children ages 7-14 can participate in 1 session of Snow Riders Academy for free (not including rentals). Space is limited.
PLUS, EARN UP TO A $500 RETENTION BONUS AT THE END OF SEASON!
POSITIONS AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
Must be at least 14 years old
- Food Service: Prepare and serve quality food and beverage items while delivering an excellent guest experience. Starting wage $10.75/hr.
- Park Attendant: Assist with outside operations completing tasks such as line control, checking for lift tickets or parking cars. Team members will likely be stationed in an outdoor winter environment. Starting wage $10.25/hr.
Must be at least 16 years old
- Lift Operator: Operate both aerial and surface uphill transportation lifts, prioritizing guest safety. Team members may be stationed in an outdoor winter environment. Starting wage $10.25/hr.
- Guest Services: Sell lift tickets, equipment rental, snow sports lessons and retail items with efficiency and accuracy while delivering an excellent guest experience. Starting wage $10.25/hr.
- Rental Shop Technician: Distribute boots, skis and snowboards, and adjust bindings to individual specifications while delivering an excellent guest experience. Starting wage $10.25/hr.
- Terrain Park Crew: Assist with designing, building, and maintaining the takeoffs, landings, and manmade features of the Terrain Park. Team members will be in an outdoor winter environment. Physical Requirements include the ability to lift 50 pounds regularly, move safely over uneven terrain or in confined spaces. Starting wage $10.25/hr.
- Ski or Snowboard Instructor: Help improve guests’ skills on the snow by teaching ski and snowboard lessons in a friendly and encouraging manner. Must be able to ski or snowboard with moderate proficiency. No teaching experience required. Wage based on lessons taught.
Must be at least 18 years old
- Overnight Snowmaking: Make snow and perform any maintenance tasks as needed. Shift typically runs 9:30 p.m. – 6 a.m. Starting wage $12/hr.
- Maintenance: Make snow, prepare area for opening, and perform various area maintenance tasks. Starting wage $11.25/hr.
- Physical Requirements for Maintenance & Snowmaking include the ability to lift 50 pounds regularly, move safely over uneven terrain or in confined spaces, to work in extreme weather and to operate a snowmobile.
- Volunteer Ski Patrol: Patrollers work to promote ski safety, enforce area policies (where applicable), and help any injured guests. Training is available for applicants to get NSP certified who do not have a medical license.
If hired, team members must attend training on Saturday, Dec. 3.
If you are unable to attend Job Fair but still wish to apply, please email Alexa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you worked at Great Bear last year and wish to return, please contact your department manager. You do not need to attend Job Fair.