NOT YET OPEN FOR THE 2020-2021 SEASON
- Employees are required to wear face coverings while at work, except when outdoors when 6 feet of social distance can be achieved.
- Employees will undergo a health screening before every shift.
- Great Bear asks guests who are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, as well as those who have had an exposure to someone who recently tested positive, to please stay home.
- Guests are required to wear face coverings indoors (please reference the City of Sioux Falls Mask Mandate for exceptions) and outdoors when social distancing of 6 feet cannot be achieved (such as when loading the lifts).
- Parties should remain 6 feet away from others at all times.
- Only parties that come together should ride the lift or tube in group lanes together.
- Great Bear is continuing to increase our cleaning and sanitization of high-touch surfaces.
- Our team has installed additional hand sanitizing stations around the chalet to encourage good hygiene.
- Great Bear has reduced the number of touch points for guests for a more contactless experience.
- Guests are encouraged to purchase lift and tubing tickets ahead of time or by using the kiosk.
- The amount of seating is reduced to encourage social distancing. Patio heaters have been installed to provide more comfortable outdoor seating on the deck.
- Guests are asked to get ready at and keep their belongings in their vehicle.